Series Reading Order: Immortals After Dark

This is the reading order for the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole:

The Dacians

•  Shadow’s Claim
  • *Shadow’s Seduction (January 2017)
  • Shadow’s Kiss (2018)

*Denotes short story/novella

Comments

1. Wonderful website. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your effort!

2. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!!! I read 7 in a week. cant wait to get the rest.

3. When and who is the next immortals after dark book after dark sky.

4. Tinamarie LoBue says:

I love your books. I’m an avid reader and i especially enjoy book such as these. They contain great stories and lore and I wish I had known about the first books before I read “macrieve” bc I love reading a great series! I unfortunately don’t have the money to go out and buy the whole series right know but I’m going to try to track them down in my local bookstore one by one to at least get a leg up here. I have had probably the worst year of my life. I have had 4 major brain surgeries and I’m financially struggling with my bills. I hope to read them soon.

• Daphne Burdick says:

Try your local library. It is free and a lot of libraries have home delivery for disabled or handicapped people. My local library saved me from insanity during recent extreme health issues.

5. I have not read your vooks but i have been wanting to and going to start can i find them at hastings

6. Melissa Leslie says:

I found 3 of this series at Dollar General for $3 each! I’ll be hitting others in my area to see if they have different titles.

7. What book is after sweet ruin?

• Jen at Red Hot Books says:

Tentatively, I’ve heard Shadow’s Seduction in early 2017. It’s really a Dacians novella, set in the IAD world.

8. What will the next book be about

9. What will the next book be aboutand when will it be out

• Jen at Red Hot Books says:

There’s a Dacians story out in February called Shadow’s Seduction. The next full length IAD book is Wicked Abyss, due out in March 2017. No word yet who it will be about.

10. Seema Grewal says:

Hi,
    Powerful narration! Once I started reading the 1st one from this series, just could stop till I finished all of them. Now impatient to know the fate of Munroe MacRieve, The rest of the Facials and of course Nix right uptill the Accession.

Regards,
    Seema

11. Hillary Christian says:

I love Sweet Ruin it was my favorite book. I am reading Deep kiss of Winter it is getting really good these books are better then the twilight Sega cant wait to read the next book after this one 🙂

12. I started at the bottom by accident but because of the book, sweet ruin. One should listen to ‘dear future husband’ by meghan trainer. After reading the book. I personally find it funny.

13. ADDICTED!!!! I have a few favorite authors, and this author made it to my #1!!!
    They are all great I am getting to the end of the list and blew my book budget out of the water which was soooo well worth it! Thanks for these and know I cannot wait for more =) This series is going into my re-reads and well worth it!

14. Serena Tithmed says:

Your my favorite author love all yours books..cannot wait to read your next release..

15. Sarah Bradley says:

I have read all of the series and all i can say is they are HOT! She gives her readers a real connection and story behind the most intriguing, intimate moments in ANY series I have read thus far. I love these books!

16. Yup, I’m addicted. I loved the books in the series, and now I’m going through the audibles. The narratives are fabulous, I want to know about Nix. What is the next step for her?

17. Hey KC.
    I love your books.when Munro’s story will come? And now whose will be next.

18. Adrienne says:

I have a question, do I need to read the rest of the series to understand Lothaire?

• Jen at Red Hot Books says:

No. But I would strongly urge you to start at the beginning. The books are much better that way. The romances can stand alone, but there is a series plot arc as well.

19. Leanna Alverson says:

What about Deep Kiss of Winter? Isn’t it in the series? Where does it fall in the reading order?

20. Just read the last book that is out love this series and need to know when the next book will be out?? This is my second time reading the series