Series Reading Order: The League

This is the reading order for The League series by Sherrilyn Kenyon:

*Denotes short story/novella

Comments

1. Love these books can not wait for next one. What is next?

2. Yolanda Wilson says:

love the whole series can’t wait for the others to come

3. Saffron says:

Shahar has to be the most irritating and selfish character I have read about in a long time. Why Ms. Kenyon has to mate the most loyal, caring males in her books with these annoying stupid women I will never know. Guess deep down she must despise them. My skin was crawling reading born of fire, and almost as much with born of ice. Never felt such rage against a character that could have been so much better. Born of Ice will be the last book of the series I will read. Horrible horrible writing. Don’t see what the big deal is over this author.

• Julia A Capps says:

To the person who finds reading one of my favorite Authors just quit bothering the ones that love her series. Get another Author that pleases your sensible mind function.

• Amanda Mayberry says:

Saffron no you will probably never get it if that is all you’re taking from the books. In lieu of “stupid” women I think the word you were looking for was “strong” women. Perhaps your mindset is geared toward a weak female character. Good reading!

4. Margaret L Harter says:

I love all of your book ,am an abide reader.i used to live in Nashville tn.but have been HOMELESS for about 5yrs and have missed some of you books .i now live in Missouri on my brothers property. Where I pay rent and trying to get on my feet .still homelessbut working towards my goal . I’m in the process of writing my own book. I REALLY love you books and they are my escape from reality.thankyou so much. Your writing has kept me sane. But I’ll keep going unroll I can catch up with the new book. Thank You! Thank You! For being a role model to me.

5. Mary Castillo says:

I so much love this series.I first read them at the our library. But now I’m buying them one at a time.The League, and the Dark-Hunter series even The Chronicles of Nick. I just love them, for me they are FIVE STARS.

6. Julia A Capps says:

Where can I find the June 2016 Born of League Book. I desparetely need it. I have all League Books except 2016 and 2017 which isn’t released yet.

7. Julie Jensen says:

At the end of the first book, while Nyk is in the hospital, Syn walks into the hospital waiting room with a beautiful woman. I assumed this was Shahara. When I read the second book it made no mention of this and the timing of hospital visit doesn’t really work. I’m confused. Was this someone else or is the timeline between the two books just off…?

8. Theresa FrazeeI says:

I absolutely your League & Dark Hunter series. I read& reread them all the time .Sometimes I feel like I’m there. Always waiting impatiently for the next one. Would to see you come to Indiana, for an book signing. That would be the BEST!!!!