Happy Friday, everybody. I hope you guys are having a fantastic week. With the changes at work, I’ve found myself cramming almost all of my reading time into the weekends. I recently wrapped up How Beauty Met the Beast, and I am already anxious to pick up book two. Waiting is not my forte. And speaking of waiting…
5. I feel like I am going to die if I don’t get my Qhuay love soon. JR Ward has released the back cover copy for Lover at Last.
Qhuinn, son of no one, is used to being on his own. Disavowed from his bloodline, shunned by the aristocracy, he has finally found an identity as one of the most brutal fighters in the war against the Lessening Society. But his life is not complete. Even as the prospect of having a family of his own seems to be within reach, he is empty on the inside, his heart given to another….
Blay, after years of unrequited love, has moved on from his feelings for Qhuinn. And it’s about time: The male has found his perfect match in a Chosen female, and they are going to have a young- just as Qhuinn has always wanted for himself. It’s hard to see the new couple together, but building your life around a pipe dream is just a heartbreak waiting to happen. As he’s learned firsthand.
Fate seems to have taken these vampire soldiers in different directions… but as the battle over the race’s throne intensifies, and new players on the scene in Caldwell create mortal danger for the Brotherhood, Qhuinn finally learns the true definition of courage, and two hearts who are meant to be together… finally become one.
I am imploding. Can someone fast forward time to March?
4. Apparently, Gena Showalter revealed the cover for her second Angels of the Dark book last week and I missed it!! (Bad Jen.)
Beauty Awakened is Koldo’s book. It’s out February 26th.
3. The wait is almost over for Karen Marie Moning’s Iced. The book trailer is out and KMM is dropping little teasers from the book all over her Facebook page.
Iced releases Tuesday.
2. Kresley Cole is sharing an extended sneak peek of her upcoming IAD spinoff book, Shadow’s Claim.
She’s got the first five chapters up on her Facebook page. It’s under the Members Only tab. Shadow’s Claim is only a month away…
1. A new interview with Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev says at least one or two more main characters are set to die this season on the show.
There aren’t really that many main characters left alive. There’s Bonnie, Matt, and Jeremy. Am I missing anyone else? Everyone else is already dead or part vampire. I would guess Matt is going be the one to go, but people have been saying that for years and he’s still around. Got any predictions?
That’s it for now!